Diamond Air are your local experts for heat pumps and air conditioning systems in Tauranga and across the Bay of Plenty region. We provide heat pump supply and installation services for a wide range of New Zealand's best air conditioning brands. Whether you are a BOP resident/property owner or a manage a building company in the area, Diamond Air are your go-team team for reliable and knowledgeable service for heat pumps and home ventilation for a warm, healthy and comfortable home.
Mitsubishi Heat Pumps
Mitsubishi heat pumps bring to New Zealand a premium air conditioning system with a wide range of high wall aircon products that combine stylish product design, energy efficient home heating/cooling and of course it's famously low operating noise.
Home Ventilation Systems
We've hand-picked a fantastic, New Zealand designed and manufactured home ventilation system – Radiant - because they offer easy operation and their performance rivals better-known brands such as HRV and DVS but without the price tag!
Small Room System | MSZ-AP20VGD
The EcoCore AP20 sets a new standard in super energy-efficient heating and cooling. The AP20 is NZ's smallest high wall indoor unit and starting at a whisper-quiet 21dBA it is an ideal solution for bedrooms, home offices and hallways. With Dual Barrier Coating that prevents dust and dirt build-up on the inner surface, the EcoCore AP20 stays clean year-round; maximising efficiency and home comfort. Wifi control optional.
Medium Room System | MSZ-EF25VE2B
The Mitsubishi Designer Series EF25 heat pump in glossy black is super quiet with a slim facade. Its sleek profile makes it a perfect addition to any home. This is air conditioning with style and functionality: the Designer Series range comes with a 7-Day Controller.
Available in Black, Matte Silver or Glossy White.
Medium Room System | MSZ-AP50VGKD
The Mitsubishi EcoCore 50 sets a new standard in super energy efficient heating and cooling. With Dual Barrier Coating that prevents dust and dirt build-up on the inner surface, the EcoCore AP50 stays clean year-round; maximising efficiency and home comfort.
The best heat pump WiFi controller on the market has just got even better! The MAC-568IF-E WiFi interface has now been redesigned and improved, and its available to customers now.
By far the best thing about this new model, is that instead of only being able to connect with the WPS (button on the router that means you don’t have to input a password) it can also be connected by Access point mode pairing; typing the SSID into your smart phone or tablet. In previous installations it has been troublesome with some of the wireless routers which customers have had. Either the WPS button isn’t present at all on the router, or it has to be enabled through the routers software on the PC.
- Modern heat pumps are extremely efficient
- They cool and heat, and dehumidify your air
- They are quick to install. A high wall heat pump can usually be installed in less than a day
- A high wall heat pump doesn’t take up any floor space
- They clean the air with inbuilt filters
- A heat pump doesn’t require the extra cost and hassle of a permit, which fires require
- Most models have timers so that you can program them when to turn on and off
- Mitsubishi Electric offers a long 5-year warranty on their heat pumps
- Giving advice and sharing our knowledge
- Listening to what our customers want and finding solutions
- Suppling quality brands and the latest technology
- Keeping our promises, delivering on time
- Servicing from Whakatane to Katikati, and sometimes beyond
- Efficient heating and cooling, clean air, Wi-Fi remote access
- We install what we sell with a quick turnaround
- User training, demonstrating how to operate the controls
- Providing heat pumps, fresh air ventilation, pool heat pumps
- Technical know-how, with a "can do" attitude
- We keep up to date with the latest releases
- Using technology to provide greater comfort
- Providing a professional service with a smile